YEARS OF INNOVATION BRINGS US TO THE M-20 AIRWAVE
OUR WORLD-CLASS SUSPENSION.
longest true travel
The M-20 has the most “usable” travel in the industry.
- TeamFAST is the company that pioneered long travel in the sled industry. Our collective knowledge gained over the years of development and refinement positioned us in front of a chasing pack when it comes most facets of ride control—including travel.
- When you see their crazy numbers like 14-16” just divide by 2 and you’ll be much close to their true “usable travel."
- Measured between the rear arm and the slide rail—don’t be fooled! Check out our Photo Comparisons to see for yourself!
SPEED AND HANDLING
You can only go as fast as and as safe as your suspension will allow.
- The control, comfort, and speed gained with the M-20 allows you to completely forget about that normal back and sled butt soreness you associate with your sled.
- Get out there and bend those curves, with the M-20’s geometry we give you the long travel you desire with increased cornering speed.
- Firestone's rubber air springs are unmatched in isolation and in the transportation industry.
- No one understands more about isolating you with air from bumps than Firestone. After all, they pioneered air spring technology and are the industry’s most trusted manufacturer.
- Along with the most comfortable ride, the M-20 Firestone is the easiest to adjust system in the industry. Having just a single air pressure adjustment to set to your exact riding style. Easier yet, add our Compact On-board Compressor option.
- Allows softer overall spring rates.
- When front arm movement is initiated by bumps, the rear arm is put in motion keeping the suspension angle as flat as possible. The result is a greatly improved ride.
- By coupling the front and rear end together the suspension shares the force of large bumps over the entire suspension. The M-20 runs softer shock and spring tension and still handles large bumps with ease.
CAN’T OUT-ADVERTIsE THEM
But we can certainly out-ride them including the popular R-Motion. To achieve its rear arm control, Ski-Doo’s traded out front arm bottoming resistance. Others have followed accepting loss of front arm control and accepting the same front arm bottoming. With our unique geometry and the bypass strategy employed in our Assault front shock we normally don’t even use a front spring. We are not plagued by the front arm crash through like the Big-4’s offerings.